Audio Video Synchronizer is a free trial software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional and it was last updated on 2016-01-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Audio Video Synchronizer can synchronize audio and video of movie. If the audio/video is out of sync, the program can help you correct the problem.
1. Open the video, compare the voice and mouse lip, or subtitle to sync audio/video. If audio is played before video, jump audio backward separately. If audio is played after video, jump audio forward separately.
2. Try several times, you can get a sync point. Add the point to the sync list.
3. It is better to add at least 2 points at the beginning and end of out of sync position of the movie.
4. Then calculate the audio and video's start time and end time with the sync points.
5. Preview the output video. If there is no problem, then start the conversion.
It supports the video formats like avi, wmv, mpg, asf, dat, vcd, mpeg. If extra decoders are installed, it can support more formats such as divx, xvid, dv, mkv, ogm, svcd, dsm, etc. The output video can be WMV or AVI. If you install more multiplexers/muxers, the program can output more video formats. So the program is a video converter also.
Audio Video Synchronizer (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 695.67 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 337 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.